• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's The Deal With Rucrazye?

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm 100% sure if you ask JEBar he'll tell you what happen to RUCRAZYE. He looks into everyone business.
JEBar deleted my last post, stating it was argumentative, so I too stopped posting. I don't care much for censorship, so I will check on others post, but for now will keep my opinions to myself.

Last edited:

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Were they both blocked from posting? Wait, are they the same person, an alter ego? I miss them both! Maybe they are simply on vacation with no access to social media. Hurry back!
YOu mean RU and Spsych Chao were one in the same? Maaaannnn! thaaaats reeeeeallly creepy?
Anyone talk to a Mod or the Admin to see if they know anything?
Coss;
People are taking bets that your cat in your avatar doesn't land on his feet upon reentry. LOL

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
JEBar deleted my last post, stating it was argumentative, so I too stopped posting. I don't care much for sensorship, so I will check on others post, but for now will keep my opinions to myself.
I'm not big on censorship either. I enjoy a variety of thoughts and opinions. It keeps the discussion real. Opinions regarding Elio don't matter much anymore. The ball is in their court and they need to make the final play before the clock runs out.

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
YOu mean RU and Spsych Chao were one in the same? Maaaannnn! thaaaats reeeeeallly creepy?

Coss;
People are taking bets that your cat in your avatar doesn't land on his feet upon reentry. LOL
I was only toying with RU hoping to get a humorous response.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm alive and well!! No mystery, not yet abducted, just tired of 10 folks refreshing the manure pile.
I do peek in to see what might be possibly doing.
My primary step back was the increased lack of control of political posts
I enjoy the banter, and the give and take.
There really is nothing new and until I get my email asking what options I want, there is, after all the speculation, second guessing and trolling.
Remember this old brother is watching!
For sure I'll see you all at the Nationals.
My dumping days of Florida, will shortly be a memory, I'm going to Seattle to be near my kids. (you could almost buy a Ocean front view here, compared to a one BR condo in Seattle) yea I know, it rains) and if MT Rainier sleeps, I'm good

All the best,
Joe

Johnapool

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm alive and well!! No mystery, not yet abducted, just tired of 10 folks refreshing the manure pile.
There really is nothing new and until I get my email asking what options I want, there is, after all the speculation, second guessing and trolling.
My dumping days of Florida, will shortly be a memory, I'm going to Seattle to be near my kids. (you could almost buy a Ocean front view here, compared to a one BR condo in Seattle) yea I know, it rains) and if MT Rainier sleeps, I'm good

All the best,
Joe
Hey, Joe,
Great to know you are OK. I lived in Leavenworth, Washington for 17 years before I retired and came back to the Ozarks. Seattle is a superb place to live. And, it will be a great area for cruisin' in your Elio! The Columbia River gorge is one of the prettiest places in the world.
Be sure to visit Leavenworth when you get up there, and tell the guys in Uncle Uli's Pub I sent you!
Best of luck with the move. Hope to see more of your posts.
John

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score

All the best,
Joe
Stop by Coeur d'Alene, Idaho on your way out. Many people from Seattle retire here to get away from those high prices. It's a beautiful neck of the woods with 4 distinctly mild seasons.

Enjoy the ride.
Rick

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"wayne kemp said:
I'm 100% sure if you ask JEBar he'll tell you what happen to RUCRAZYE. He looks into everyone business.
eddie66.....JEBar deleted my last post, stating it was argumentative, so I too stopped posting. I don't care much for censorship, so I will check on others post, but for now will keep my opinions to myself."

Which is worse..a so called troll with different views or a Moderator that DELETES whatever personally he doesn't like.

I call for JEBar to resign as moderator.
This is a discussion form on the Elio, not to be KGB controlled because one person who doesn't like your post.
I like the PRO'S and CONS in the Elio discussion.
If not for the CON'S we would never know that Elio was struggling.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
"wayne kemp said:
eddie66.....JEBar deleted my last post, stating it was argumentative, so I too stopped posting. I don't care much for censorship, so I will check on others post, but for now will keep my opinions to myself."

Which is worse..a so called troll with different views or a Moderator that DELETES whatever personally he doesn't like.

I call for JEBar to resign as moderator.
This is a discussion form on the Elio, not to be KGB controlled because one person who doesn't like your post.
I like the PRO'S and CONS in the Elio discussion.
If not for the CON'S we would never know that Elio was struggling.

discussing of pros and cons is fine .... post worded to incite or provoke other members isn't .... that has been consistent over time and so far as I know will remain the norm in this forum .... members who find it impossible to abide by the forum's standards of civil discourse may find it other forums more to their liking

Top Bottom