• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's The Deal With Rucrazye?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm alive and well!! No mystery, not yet abducted, just tired of 10 folks refreshing the manure pile.
I do peek in to see what might be possibly doing.
My primary step back was the increased lack of control of political posts
I enjoy the banter, and the give and take.
There really is nothing new and until I get my email asking what options I want, there is, after all the speculation, second guessing and trolling.
Remember this old brother is watching!
For sure I'll see you all at the Nationals.
My dumping days of Florida, will shortly be a memory, I'm going to Seattle to be near my kids. (you could almost buy a Ocean front view here, compared to a one BR condo in Seattle) yea I know, it rains) and if MT Rainier sleeps, I'm good

All the best,
Joe
Coming up to my neck of the woods; Johnapool is right, the Gorge is beautiful, Multnomah Falls has been pictured on so many shows and it's only 25 minutes away from my front door. Seattle is fantastic, and no, it doesn't rain all the time; that's just what we tell tourists to keep them from moving here. It's the grey skies and short daylight in winter that will get to you; usually the 2nd year you're here.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
discussing of pros and cons is fine .... post worded to incite or provoke other members isn't .... that has been consistent over time and so far as I know will remain the norm in this forum .... members who find it impossible to abide by the forum's standards of civil discourse may find it other forums more to their liking
Actually, my post, you deleted, was a response to a provoking post from another member, which you didn't feel the need to censor. It was not a personal attack, but an answer to a question asked. Sorry you didn't care for my answer. I guess, as moderator, you get to choose.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One question JEBar, do you even have money in the game?
I see you have no reservation number listed.
I'm so bored (although this does deserve and answer) That I'm even reading the little tag lines each of us have at the bottom of the posts.
Wayne Kemp' reads as follows.
"Bernie Madoff may have a new room mate coming"
I don't know about that but the prison scuttlebutt has it that Bernie has found religion and is changing his name to Bernie Absconder.

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not to start a argument JEBar, but YES it is our business.
If you are a moderator on elioowners.com then it should be mandatory that you have money in the game.
How about posting your reservation number for all to see.

And Folks, I would change the ("Bernie Madoff may have a new room mate coming") at the bottom but I've been blocked for months
and just can get the site to load for me to post. Usually as soon as I post I get logged off.

It's rough being the black sheep. LOL

When I was on full time I never asked for someone to be removed, I just avoided their post. Seems to me the Moderator wants some
Controversy started or he would not butt in to a post not directed at him.

I think I should be UNBLOCKED, Admit I'm no a YES MAN or kiss your butt man but I do bring up some interesting points.
What do you think?

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If you are a moderator on elioowners.com then it should be mandatory that you have money in the game.

And Folks, I would change the ("Bernie Madoff may have a new room mate coming") at the bottom but I've been blocked for months
and just can get the site to load for me to post. Usually as soon as I post I get logged off.

When I was on full time I never asked for someone to be removed, I just avoided their post. Seems to me the Moderator wants some

I think I should be UNBLOCKED, Admit I'm no a YES MAN or kiss your butt man but I do bring up some interesting points.
What do you think?

I prefer to handle such issues via private communications but since you chose to make it public, I will make this one and only reply .... your past conduct as a member under the name wayne kemp was such that you were suspended .... that took place long before I agreed to assist in helping moderate the forum .... instead of learning from your suspension you choose to create another membership under the name mag44 .... under that name you chose to continue creating post in conflict with forum standards until it reached the point that your membership under the named mag44 was banned .... resuming your name wayne kemp you have chosen to keep posting in the same manner .... be advised that until a decision is made about your suspension under wayne kemp being lifted or being banned, I will delete all future post

Truett Collins

Elio Addict
Reaction score

What do you think?
No his number it is not your business, since in order to be a member we had to give evidence that we had money in the game.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No his number it is not your business, since in order to be a member we had to give evidence that we had money in the game.
Huh? Sounds to me like you've got money in the game here? I feel kind of left out or something. Where do I send the my proof that I have money in this game?

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, news to me too.

However... feel free to PM your Names, Billing Addresses, CC numbers and CSC numbers...
So I can check your accounts and confirm those purchases. ;)

Man, for a while, I thought several people were going to have to get a room or something. :eek:

And Coss, until I enlarged your avitar, I thought that it was a big corndog with arms that had a rocket engine up its...

Last edited:
Top Bottom