• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

Tom W.

Elio Fan
Reaction score
So what is everyone's production number?

Received my confirmation today! I am now the proud owner of production number 10,797. Assuming they start building on October 1, 2015, and they make about 200 cars a day (I've seen numbers quoted of between 250 - 500 per day; 200 seems like a nice ramp up number, though), and they produce cars 5 days a week, and they have 5 days off for holidays (Thanksgiving +1, Veterans Day, Christmas, New Years) that means mine would be on the assembly line somewhere on or around 12/18/2015... just in time for Christmas.

For what it's worth, here's an Elio Manufacture Date Calculation Spreedsheet

Rambler

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Received my confirmation today! I am now the proud owner of production number 10,797. Assuming they start building on October 1, 2015, and they make about 200 cars a day (I've seen numbers quoted of between 250 - 500 per day; 200 seems like a nice ramp up number, though), and they produce cars 5 days a week, and they have 5 days off for holidays (Thanksgiving +1, Veterans Day, Christmas, New Years) that means mine would be on the assembly line somewhere on or around 12/18/2015... just in time for Christmas.

For what it's worth, here's an Elio Manufacture Date Calculation Spreedsheet
Cool, so This Rambler is gonna get his for Christmas. yay!

Top Bottom