• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
From York, PA? I wonder how all those Harley riders are going to take to you in your autocycle.
This brings up an interesting point. My church is having a 'ride' after church on Sunday. Bring your bikes! All riders welcome! I wonder what would happen if I showed up in an Elio? Welcomed? Laughed out? :confused:

I will bet Harley rides will give it a look and thumbs up as something different. I can bet it will sit well in Milwaukee. This is one Long term Harley rides that hopes to show off ELIO 8019 someday. You never know what will show up on a ride

Also the day after, We bring the ELIO back to Wisconsin I will drive it to the HD museum in Milwaukee and take a picture of it.

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Had hoped to get my number today.......guess 9/18 it might be then.
They're making up the mailer this weekend and mailing them out. They come by snail mail, not email.
So I doubt that you will get it today and The 18th is probably when you'll see it.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I reserved in the beginning August and just recently received the shirt and sticker but no #. Is this coming in a separate mailer? I went all in $1000

They go out in batches every couple months. Mine showed up as an email in my spam folder. You'll get one for sure if you're 1k all-in.

Top Bottom