• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

Greycat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just read this from EM's Friday e-mail, looks like they will mail out this batch of numbers Monday night.

".....The next "Spot in Line" will be mailed Monday night - get your upgrades and All In $1,000 reservations in this weekend to be included in the next mailing! For those that may not know about this yet, the "Spot in Line" email goes out to the top-level reservation holders, ............."

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ty, the day's not over yet so I'm still hoping you were right about us getting our numbers today. Don't make me lose my confidence in you. LOL
I'm revising my prediction to Monday night. It is because the bird out frontin my tree has three chicks... Friday plus three is Monday. Yup. We will get our numbers Monday. Ty has spoken. (Any email from Elio about tech talk that mentions that the next line numbers come out on Monday is completely coincidental and in no influenced my prediction.:rolleyes:)

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm revising my prediction to Monday night. It is because the bird out frontin my tree has three chicks... Friday plus three is Monday. Yup. We will get our numbers Monday. Ty has spoken. (Any email from Elio about tech talk that mentions that the next line numbers come out on Monday is completely coincidental and in no influenced my prediction.:rolleyes:)
Oh sure, I didn't fall off the hay wagon yesterday. LOL

Top Bottom