• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello Future Elio Owner!

First, thank you for joining the revolution at the Gotta Have It level! We appreciate your support and shared belief in our passion, vision and mission! As part of this elite group, we may occasionally tap into this passion we share by asking your opinion or getting your feedback regarding the vehicle! We are excited to have you as part of the family and would value your input!

Now to the main purpose of this note -- letting you know where you stand on the delivery list! You are number 4896 in line! Nice! .

Congratulations on being a future Elio owner and supporting American ingenuity!

The Elio Team

Reaction score
OK, I upped my deposit late evening 7-7-14 and I got either #5648 OR #5649. I got two email with the different numbers, sent at the same time. I replied and now waiting for true number. The cut off for the reservation numbers (24,036) was 7-8-14, so now we have pretty accurate numbers to divide and figure the percentage of all ins vs others. But, I can't figure. Please somebody help me and post.
I'm going to have change my name to Quick NE Ohio #1685 & #5648 or 9.

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK, I upped my deposit late evening 7-7-14 and I got either #5648 OR #5649. I got two email with the different numbers, sent at the same time. I replied and now waiting for true number. The cut off for the reservation numbers (24,036) was 7-8-14, so now we have pretty accurate numbers to divide and figure the percentage of all ins vs others. But, I can't figure. Please somebody help me and post.
If there's no extra charge take em both and sell one.:rolleyes:

Reaction score

23% ?

Top Bottom