• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

Jimmy

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Interesting Earl. I was all in on 8/18 and am 7541, you were all in on 9/1 and are 10,184, so loosely based, 14 days apart and 2643 apart in our aal in spot in line. That is about 188 all in per day! I really hope the pace continues and even improves to help the momentum in creating what I think will become the iphone of the automobile industry, but much better from a price point consideration :)

Yogi Leigh

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
My number is 8032.
wohoo-150x150[1].jpg

NN4S

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I have a feeling there will be a few SNAFU's in Sept and Oct, I have worked assembly before and the start up is a little slow and I would expect some tweeking to the tooling at first to fine tune the line. I am figuring 3-4000 by the end of year and by then the 250 - 300 units per day.... We will see, but Murphy is always waiting in the shadows to implement his law.

Yep- this is why I was shooting for the 10k production range. I figure that all of the initial bugs should be worked out by then and it should be smooth sailing all the way home from Shreveport!

KS6C, it sure does look like we'll be there at the same time. Should make for a fun trip! :D

Top Bottom