• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I GOT MY NUMBER

Welcome # 6011

Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p :) Z
high five.jpg

KC_Cacti

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I fully expect that once the vehicle development program really gets cranking the reservations will continue to rise steadily. Once we start getting engine news, then P5/E0 news, followed by E series pre-production vehicles starting to roll out and undergo testing media coverage will start becoming more frequent and more positive about the project which will drive reservation levels much higher.

I don't know what the cut off for the first model year production level will be however the highest number I have heard from EM directly is 68K and we are already more than half way there. I do expect them to do as they have said and close reservations on the first model year after a certain amount however I do not expect them to turn away paying customers but instead to simply start taking orders for the second model year and my guess these will only be non-refundable $1K reservations so scheduling production numbers will be easier.
Yeah I have heard that too and if thats right thats 5600 vehicles a month. Even 60000 which is another number I heard is 5000 a month so if they really are able to produce that number nearly all of us with $1k reservations should have vehicles before christmas assuming production is not pushed back again.

Top Bottom