• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Numbers should and can be assigned when they receive the 1000 bucks. If you can get a number when you sign up them that should have been your production number. Simple even for a country boy.
Seems they haven't got their act together and are just making more work on themselves by handling ones information to many times.
Or, oh, got the money, assign the number, email the number automatic by computer program. Done deal, next.
Numbers really mean nothing but some feel like they are really making progress by getting a number. I would rather hear information like start date and back it up, there will be a P5 or not and back it up.
When I get a CT Scan they type in the information, it is posted to a screen with all your information and time. Reservations could be done the same and posted on their site to view within a few hours. Then they wouldn't get phone calls asking where's my number. That is if they are really getting such calls.
Just give reliable and dependable information.
Lets see now, did I get a number, was I suppose to call, did I send in the 1K or did I dream all this after the party last night.

My dear Wayne,
Just what wildly successful business did you create and launch that got tens of thousands of customers to send a sizable non refundable deposit, with nothing to give them but a bumper sticker and a tee shirt? :p

"You have no frame of reference here, you're like a child who wanders in, in the middle of a"
quote; John Goodman as Walter Sobchek, "The Big Labowski"

Last edited:

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My dear Wayne,
Just what wildly successful business did you create and launch that got tens of thousands of customers to send a sizable non refundable deposit, with nothing to give them but a bumper sticker and a tee shirt? :p

"You have no frame of reference here, your like a child who wanders in, in the middle of a"
quote; John Goodman as Walter Sobchek, "The Big Labowski"

Actually, Wayne does have a point here. You would think that it would be easier to hand out production numbers. I never understood why EM waits and hands them out in bundles instead of immediately when you put your reservation money down.

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Actually, Wayne does have a point here. You would think that it would be easier to hand out production numbers. I never understood why EM waits and hands them out in bundles instead of immediately when you put your reservation money down.

Don't tell him, but I actually agree with him in point. I just like shaking the tree to see what falls out. :D

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I actually think, because they take reservations on tour as well as on line, could be that they want to make sure there is no mistake with the "place in line" and the tabulation. I could only imagine the horrific consequences of assigning the same number to multiple people, or worse accidentally leaving someone out of the sequence totally.

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Elio home page will not load right now!
I sure hope it's a simple error!!

EDITED!! Never mind, I tried for about ten minutes, refreshing and all, with no success. I post, then try again, and POOF! There it is!
Still no numbers though... :oops:

Hm. Loads for me.

EDITED. OK. then nevermind this post...

Top Bottom