• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't I wish there were 10 million + $1k all-ins! Alas, that is not your SIL #, just the number EM assigned your contract. You SIL will come in a separate email in the next batch [every couple months they send them out].
And that's only if he went $1K All In
Any other amount or any amount of Want In that number is just a receipt number.
Sorry for raining on your parade Newworld.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I went All In on 8/12/2016 at 1k and my order number is 100075227. Hope to get a SIL number soon but as of today no SIL :(
Dam, worst luck; you missed the last mailing by 14 days (it was the end of July).
But good news, you'll have a low number in the next batch going out some time towards the middle or end of September.
Welcome to the Elio Nation :thumb:

airforceguy6

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello bbecerra and welcome to the site. The number you provided is your order number from Elio, not your reservation or SIL (Spot in line) number. If you purchased an "All in" reservation of $1K, then Elio will email you your Reservation/SIL number. Either way, welcome and here's to waiting a little while more for our Elios! :D

JustBernie

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Got my number awhile back, but lost that email. How do I find out my number again? One would think it would be on the My Account page . . . NOT.
Hug to the first member who can tell me my re-number. Thx

airforceguy6

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Got my number awhile back, but lost that email. How do I find out my number again? One would think it would be on the My Account page . . . NOT.
Hug to the first member who can tell me my re-number. Thx

Hey JustBernie, you should be able to email Elio Customer Support, and they can confirm your reservation/SIL number.

Top Bottom