• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score

I just upgraded my $100 reservation to an "all in" reservation of $1,000. Curious how much this will bump me up the front. It looks like this vehicle will finally see production in 2017!
You got your SIL that fast??? When did you do your upgrade?
And how soon after did you get your SIL?

Mini2nut

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
No SIL yet!

I posted my original reservation spot (22801) when I reserved one on July 22, 2014 for $100. I will have to wait until the next batch of Elio e-mails go out to see how much it bumps me up in line.

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
No SIL, I posted my original reservation spot (22801) when I reserved one at $100. I will have to wait until the next batch of Elio e-mails go out to see where I now am.
Ahh I see, so your receipt number.
With this tread titled "What's your production number" that 22801 can be misleading.
In the last batch of SIL's that went out it was up to 19300+
Seeing that 22801 was close enough it just kind of stood out.

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That isn't you spot in line. It probably is your receipt number. If you put $1000 down, then you will have your SIL emailed to you when they send them out.
In any case, Congratulations Sir!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I am number 63161!
That isn't you spot in line. It probably is your receipt number. If you put $1000 down, then you will have your SIL emailed to you when they send them out.
In any case, Congratulations Sir!
That 1000 beginning is a give away; that is a receipt number.
Never the less, welcome hornman333 to the Elio Owners Forum from the Pacific NW :welcome:
Where you can learn more about the Elio than anywhere else; we have a very diverse cross section of members from all over the country and a few other parts of the world. They come from all age groups and walks of life. We are a very Pro Elio site, pretty much PG.
We how you enjoy your time here and look forward to hearing about you, and how you were introduced to the Elio; first off, how did you hear about the Elio that made you to decide to join the early adopters?

JustBernie

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hey JustBernie, you should be able to email Elio Customer Support, and they can confirm your reservation/SIL number.
Ahhh. Email customer service. Always a lost action .....But OMG, Elio customer Service emailed me right back with my number! Elio impresses. AirForceGuy6....BIG HUG. THANKS :hug:
Hey JustBernie, you should be able to email Elio Customer Support, and they can confirm your reservation/SIL number.

Top Bottom