• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
7391......oh yeah! Vrooooom vrooom
The biggest decision is what color to choose....red or dreamsicle?
Welcome from The Evergreen State (which is a bit dry right now) One piece of advice, stay away from the pumpkin color and advocate for (rhymes with bellow)- A pledge made long ago, that I would never say the "Y" word here. great bunch of people, who's knowledge on a variety of topics, and the knowledge to locate information, puts folks who B.S. in their place quickly, enjoy the ride

JustBernie

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Welcome from The Evergreen State (which is a bit dry right now) One piece of advice, stay away from the pumpkin color and advocate for (rhymes with bellow)- A pledge made long ago, that I would never say the "Y" word here. great bunch of people, who's knowledge on a variety of topics, and the knowledge to locate information, puts folks who B.S. in their place quickly, enjoy the ride
The orange looks OK in the photos.... have you seen it in person? The green reminds me of a fleet of rental cars...no green for me.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Ahhh. Email customer service. Always a lost action .....But OMG, Elio customer Service emailed me right back with my number! Elio impresses. AirForceGuy6....BIG HUG. THANKS :hug:
Contacting CS is a lost action? Not at Elio Motors.
They are a very personable and responsible company.
Besides the Elio being 90% American made parts, and fully assembled in the US; the Customer Service is also US based.
So you can call for help or information and always get a reply for someone you can understand.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The orange looks OK in the photos.... have you seen it in person? The green reminds me of a fleet of rental cars...no green for me.
actually I have twice, you couldn't pick a more subjective topic then color. It looks much better in person (but that's just me)- I'm going with red.
and if, as per Henry Ford, it came in any color you want as long as it was black- I'd take any of them in a heartbeat.
There were folks here who preferred the absence of color!!- wanted to know if they could take delivery just primed!
IMG_0224.jpg

Top Bottom