• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My number 17504, was planning trip to Alaska in it next summer. Looks like I'll have another year to plan, boo!
Welcome from New Mexico. I have also planned at trip to Alaska for 2015 but obviously that didn't happen either. We have a thread that discussed a Elio tour to Alaska at that time.

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
IMG_1967.JPG I upgraded my all-in a couple days ago . I should get my sil next week sense this sil is closed out on Nov. 28. I will post when I get the WORD! Hope that all had a great day, yesterday! The old man!

NorTracNY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 11879 I upgraded my all-in a couple days ago . I should get my sil next week sense this sil is closed out on Nov. 28. I will post when I get the WORD! Hope that all had a great day, yesterday! The old man!
I'm curious. Why would someone choose to upgrade now? With the rate of cars talked about being 250-500 per day, aren't people that risk the additional $900 just going to get their vehicle 2-3 months earlier? Is that why or is it because of the bonus offered?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm curious. Why would someone choose to upgrade now? With the rate of cars talked about being 250-500 per day, aren't people that risk the additional $900 just going to get their vehicle 2-3 months earlier? Is that why or is it because of the bonus offered?
When you have an SIL, you'll know where in line you stand; currently that's in the first 22,000; if you don't have an SIL you come in after those that have a number. You could end up having to wait until you're maybe 40,000 behind those first 22,000 no matter when you put your deposit in.

NorTracNY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When you have an SIL, you'll know where in line you stand; currently that's in the first 22,000; if you don't have an SIL you come in after those that have a number. You could end up having to wait until you're maybe 40,000 behind those first 22,000 no matter when you put your deposit in.
Thank you for your post. I am really hoping to hear from Doug or another person who has recently made the move.

I certainly understand the SIL. How long do you expect number 40,000 to ship after number 22,000? Do you have information from Elio which leads you to believe it would be significantly more than 3 months?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you for your post. I am really hoping to hear from Doug or another person who has recently made the move.

I certainly understand the SIL. How long do you expect number 40,000 to ship after number 22,000? Do you have information from Elio which leads you to believe it would be significantly more than 3 months?
Easy to figure out; use the Guess-timator

Use the same start date, and punch in the numbers. That will tell you how long after start you'll get it.
Use a start date of 10-1-2017

Top Bottom