• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Remember, I'm only covering what he's thinking and doing. Not what he's legally obligated to or not to do.
He can also stay in the open if he wants to because he's got a ready answer for those who wanted their refunds or to what happened. His reply will be "well, what can I say the money dried up and now sourcing for more funding to finish what we've started".

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wrong. He's covered by his website's "Forward Looking Statement" from any liability hence he doesn't have to do anything and his website can stay as-is indefinitely.
The Elio: Perpetually right around the corner.

Remember, I'm only covering what he's thinking and doing. Not what he's legally obligated to or not to do.
It’s impossible to know or report on what Paul is doing or thinking. One can only report on what he’s done. I speculate that Paul is enjoying the millions in profits from EM’s (Elio Marketing) highly successful marketing campaign in apparent isolation.........unless you know where he is, what he’s doing, and what he’s thinking.

Last edited:

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Elio: Perpetually right around the corner.

It’s impossible to know or report on what Paul is doing or thinking. One can only report on what he’s done. I speculate that Paul is enjoying the millions in profits from EM’s (Elio Marketing) highly successful marketing campaign in apparent isolation.........unless you know where he is, what he’s doing, and what he’s thinking.
That he did RickB. It's not a bad gig paying himself a good salary however long it lasted without having to come up with the goods.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
He can also stay in the open if he wants to because he's got a ready answer for those who wanted their refunds or to what happened. His reply will be "well, what can I say the money dried up and now sourcing for more funding to finish what we've started".
Excellent point. He really could be just out there and giving more forward looking statements. I just wonder why he is not? He's protected and there's nothing that anyone can do to the company because of the iron clad contract and iron clad forward looking statements. It would be safe to say then he's getting lots of face time with the financial and investment circles as that's where he's needed. Since the reservations will never go away, he has a guaranteed 21K in sales. Those people are going nowhere, so no need to talk to them any more.

I like that business plan and wondering if I should make a $6500 reverse trike that is AWD, hybrid, has a total of 200 whp, integrated solar panels, comes in yellow, has a turbo and gives 100 mpg with a 1500 mile range. All with a 5 star safety rating and can be customized any way you want. Plus 100% American made with American parts. To make it like a Tesla, 0-60 in 4 seconds. Who is willing to give me $1K non refundable?

Reaction score
No, not all 65,000 people wish badly on the man. Some of us still believe Paul had the guts to follow his dream. He had the guts to try to make his dream real. I adopted his dream and the dream is still alive. It's just taking longer than 'we' thought it should. Never was a con. Paul did not set out to steal or take our money. And the DREAM is still alive. It's name just might be Steve or something else instead than Elio. (Update; Not Steve neither, lol)

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looks to me like the Elio website is still accepting deposits. Or should I say funds for beach drinks.

nope... it only LOOKS like they are still accepting deposits. No matter how many times you click the boxes to reserve a spot in line or to upgrade your reservation, the shopping cart remains empty. Try it! It's fun! ;)

Top Bottom