• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

outtaget1

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
NO, they have said that they will CLOSE the reservations when they reach their anticipated First Year's Production (actual number not released), but will give a 'warning' prior to doing that; so Last Minute Upgrades will be possible. WHEN, well..... anywhere from sometime this summer.... right up until PRODUCTION begins..... depending upon how many 'Sign Up'!!!!!!
Ok, thanks for that, I have never seen where they put any criteria on the promo..... I am curious where that is stated... The way I read it, there is no promise of delivery.. to me that leaves it ALL OPEN ENDED,,, or, NO (announced) CRITERIA.... I have seen where they feel they have enough facility leased to be able to run production numbers to 240,000 per year... admitting that is WOW ambitious projection, but for being over a year into this promo, the numbers (3000) all in has to be disappointing...
JS

outtaget1

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I think Jay has enough cash, compassion, and understanding of things to get it done,,, There may be a little bit of technicality however, and 0001 may be a reserved number to go on an actual number 25 to 50 off assembly line..... They have to crush some production ( off the assembly line) models in order to be ready for warranty liability etc,, and maybe a hundred or so collecters etc... the first delivered may have a vin number of 2 or 3 hundred... I really doubt our reservation number and vin numbers will be the same.... NOT for just 10 benjamins.....
Go Elio,
JS

Double D in Ohio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think Jay has enough cash, compassion, and understanding of things to get it done,,, There may be a little bit of technicality however, and 0001 may be a reserved number to go on an actual number 25 to 50 off assembly line..... They have to crush some production ( off the assembly line) models in order to be ready for warranty liability etc,, and maybe a hundred or so collecters etc... the first delivered may have a vin number of 2 or 3 hundred... I really doubt our reservation number and vin numbers will be the same.... NOT for just 10 benjamins.....
Go Elio,
JS
Other thing Is Paul Elio or the Company may Keep 0001. Just for History's sake.

R80RTWoody

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Well,,, I got mine too... big split from yours tho,,, 2722.. I wonder how many they will be pushing out the door/day at the time they get to that point...
They need to see much better participation I think than the 450 I calculate from Jan. 15 to Feb 6... Even tho there is some 9006 total INs on Feb 3rd, there are over 6 thousand sitting on the fence.. Maybe they will jump.... Something tells me tho,,, country is very cautious these days..
Hope it all works out....

Maybe broncobama will buy up 47 million of them and give them to all the food stampers. to haul their steak and lobster home in..

View attachment 160 JS
Kind'a doubtfull, but if Elio puts a solar pannel on the roof, history says "it could happen"!!

Top Bottom