• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

Ralphe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is the email I got from them this morning, makes sense.

Numbers are only for the $1000 reservation holders Robert. They are the only ones that cannot have someone come in above them in the reservation line. Ultimately everyone will get a number once we close the reservation program.
This is the email I got from them this morning, makes sense.

Numbers are only for the $1000 reservation holders Robert. They are the only ones that cannot have someone come in above them in the reservation line. Ultimately everyone will get a number once we close the reservation program.
Pretty cool that they answered your question though. What is Elio's customer service email address?
From Elio, (Facebook) 2/15/14
  • The production numbers, a.k.a. the “Spot in Line”, is a special perk only for the $1000 All In reservation holders. Approximately five weeks after your $1000 All In reservation you will receive an email from us alerting you to your vehicle number. That number, your number, will signify the same number vehicle coming off the assembly line. So, if you were the seventh person with a $1000 All in reservation, you would get the seventh vehicle that rolls off the assembly line! This distinguished group is the only group that will get a number now because they are assured that no one can go ahead of them in line by making a larger reservation.

Proud to be

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was order #401 in November 2013, but did not have all the cash until January 2014, so now I am production line #2225, I'm sorry, I did not have the money then, but happy to be getting one...soon

Double D in Ohio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was order #401 in November 2013, but did not have all the cash until January 2014, so now I am production line #2225, I'm sorry, I did not have the money then, but happy to be getting one...soon
You do realize soon is still a year away, right. the country could implode by then and the dollar be worthless. Just keep hoping everything holds together. Double D

Last edited:

Proud to be

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You do realize soon is still a year away, right. the country could implode by then and the dollar be worthless. Just keep hoping everything holds together. Double D

I had the understanding that this site was for future Elio Owners, not for how the country could implode in a year and the dollar could be worthless... How does this have anything to do with getting a Autocycle that will get 84mpg, I believe that getting a Elio is just one small thing alone that can make travel cheaper for many people who could not travel before, do to high costs of fuel, I know that I will be traveling around the nation a lot more with my Elio, just by going to the different Elio group gathers around the nation and in doing so, I will be spending my money on many other things, other then gas, and that money stays in the little dinners and shops in the City's/Towns in which I stop at, which in my eyes can help this nation and help the dollar... sometimes you need just a little bit of hope to make it work... :-)

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'd rather wait a bit so that any bugs discovered in early models could be fixed by the time mine is built..
Good idea Ray but, Look at all the problems the company's come up with years after millions of cars have been produced. This trike will be on the KISS mode so it will not have much to break. Could have some problems but will not be major and you could probably fixed it yourself.

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Good idea Ray but, Look at all the problems the company's come up with years after millions of cars have been produced. This trike will be on the KISS mode so it will not have much to break. Could have some problems but will not be major and you could probably fixed it yourself.
I hear ya Wayne.. My 08 Sentra has 122K miles on it now and should last a while longer.. Computers simulate things very well and help create more reliable cars from the beginning.. Being all in I don't want to risk more than $100.00 if for some reason the Elio doesn't happen..

Zipper

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As I understand the process, numbers for the $1,000 all in folks are issued in batches every 4 or 5 weeks or so. Since I should have a number assigned in the next group, I'm really interested in when the last batch was assigned. Please post the date that you received your number if you believe that you were in the most recent group. I'm guessing that if you received your number some time after the middle of January, you were probably in the most recent batch. Thx.

Devilstower

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I'm more impressed that there are 2400+ folks who have put up a $1000 than I am at there being over 10k of us in at the $100 level. That's a lot of faith.

Top Bottom