• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's been running at about 25% of the total. With the end of the 50% bonus, lots of folks upgraded AND lots of folks went $1k. Latest guess is about 10,300 / 33,700 = 30.6%

By those numbers at the beginning of production the numbers could be like 20K all in. I would be far from getting mine @100$. I was expecting to be around 15-17K in production. I guess if i put all in by years end i should be under 15K production number.

He is an question do i get 25% bonus on my 900$ or the whole 1000$ or do i forfeit my current 50$ since i am only @100$

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would assume that my production number could be found in my account on the Elios website (I am all in 1000 level) I upgraded in the beginning of August. Did the new batch of numbers come out yesterday? Just anxious to find out where I am in line
Thanks
Jeff
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Jeff. You should have gotten an email yesterday so check your spam folder if you did not. To my knowledge the only way you get the number is by email. I have not checked my account but I have never heard anyone mention their production numbers being on them. The reservation numbers are the ones there. If you don't get it within the next day or two you should check with EM. They will be able to tell you what it is. I hope you will join us a little more often. This is a great place to spend time as we wait for Elio production and ownership. :-) Z

Texconsin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
By those numbers at the beginning of production the numbers could be like 20K all in. I would be far from getting mine @100$. I was expecting to be around 15-17K in production. I guess if i put all in by years end i should be under 15K production number.

He is an question do i get 25% bonus on my 900$ or the whole 1000$ or do i forfeit my current 50$ since i am only @100$
Elio had an example on their website. You'd get $225 + $50 = $275.

echobrown

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is way cool! You became aware and went all-in on the same day, impressive. Just an approximate cost has been mentioned as "less than $1,000" for the automatic transmission. Definite costs for options won't be known for several months.
Thank you! Jeff,
Do you know if there is a list of (possible) options??? Also when do we order our color and other options???

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
I would assume that my production number could be found in my account on the Elios website (I am all in 1000 level) I upgraded in the beginning of August. Did the new batch of numbers come out yesterday? Just anxious to find out where I am in line
Thanks
Jeff

Hi Jeff, you should get an email with your "place in line". Yes, new batch was emailed last night. Send an email to tellmemore@eliomotors.com after you check your email and your spam folder. Best of luck to you!

Top Bottom