• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I get my data from four sources. It has over 750 numbers and names, etc.

I'm trying to figure out how to upload the file. When I click on "Upload a File" nothing happens.
It may be your computer. I tried from my work computer and nothing happend. I got home on my home computer and was able to update.

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
good luck with that..I recently did the 1000 all-in and received the number "8111"..!!
DanH, welcome to the Elio Family, you have a lot of reading to catch up on. I'm picking up info on this sight, I never would have thought to ask. Most folks who ask for opinions truly want it, while some just play Devils Advocate. Pick a thread and get educated on the Elio.

LINDA PATELSKI

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm breaking out in song!!!
(Carly Rae Jepsen)
Hey, I just met you,
and this is crazy,
But here's my number so call me maybe :^)
&....
(Tommy Tutone)
Eli, I got your number
I need to make you mine
eli don't change your number
867-53oh9ine, 867-53oh9ein, 867-53oh9ine, 867-53oh9ine

will be dancing around in song all day today! woohoo!
Keep your eye on the prize!

Hello Future Elio Owner!

First, thank you for joining the revolution at the Gotta Have It level! We appreciate your support and shared belief in our passion, vision and mission! As part of this elite group, we may occasionally tap into this passion we share by asking your opinion or getting your feedback regarding the vehicle! We are excited to have you as part of the family and would value your input!

Now to the main purpose of this note -- letting you know where you stand on the delivery list! You are, with the email address, s.patelski@mchsi.com, number 8795 in line! Nice! .

Congratulations on being a future Elio owner and supporting American ingenuity!

The Elio Team

Last edited:
Top Bottom