• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

dgruis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am sad that though I invested $100 All-In last November, but missed the cut-off for the 50% bonus.

On the other hand, I have invested the $900...at 4% APR interest...which will return a whopping $36, rather than $450...but divorces are expensive.

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am sad that though I invested $100 All-In last November, but missed the cut-off for the 50% bonus.

On the other hand, I have invested the $900...at 4% APR interest...which will return a whopping $36, rather than $450...but divorces are expensive.

'I have invested the $900...at 4% APR interest...which will return a whopping $36, rather than $450.'..

If you are convienced you want an Elio, take the 900$s and upgrade to the all in 1000$ point, you will have the 100$ + the 50$ bonus. The upgrade will give you 225$, (beats the hell outa 36$s), bonus at the now offered 25%. That adds up to a total of 1275$s down for your Elio, instead of 100 + 50 + 900 + 36 = 1086$s. This is what I call 'Creative Accounting'.
Now to address this line. 'but divorces are expensive'.
As I have Extensive experiance in the field of divorce, I would advise you to just "Build a Bridge Over It' and drive over that part of your life. You most likely made 'That Woman' very Happy.
Look on the Bright Side, now you don't have to 'Ask Permission' to do Anything, as I have heard posted here.

I have been Happyly Divorced for 18 years, I don't ask, I just Do It.

BillZ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That must be your reservation number. The Production numbers are only in the 10,000 range right now. They are issued to anyone who has reserved at the All In @ $1,000 level. The most recent release was 9/10 and the next release is expected the last week of October. :) Z
Z: I think a lot of people are confused, as I was at first, about the difference between a confirmation number (for any money provided) and the reservation number that is given only to the "All In" people who have put $1000 down.

Top Bottom