• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't no my number yet, I just up graded 3/10 /14 so I am waiting for I hope to be under 3,000 in line !!

Congrats on going all the way in! I just upgraded to the full amount on 3/6/14 myself and can't wait to get my number. It has been just over a month since the last batch so I hope they come soon.

drbob

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I guess I am a chicken I only put in for the $100.00 refundable deposit. I absolutely want one but I am willing to wait until they have built 10,000 or more. It seems to me that the first cars off the line are prone to little problems and being a little later I may get a better car..

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I guess I am a chicken I only put in for the $100.00 refundable deposit. I absolutely want one but I am willing to wait until they have built 10,000 or more. It seems to me that the first cars off the line are prone to little problems and being a little later I may get a better car..

We are happy to have you no matter how much you put in. I hope there aren't many issues with the early models but waiting sure can't hurt.
How much we all put down, if any money at all, is a very personal decision based on individual comfort level with Elio Motors and on personal finances.

Top Bottom