• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How long does it normally take to get the PIL#? I upgraded from All-In $500 to All-In $1000 a couple weeks ago so I could take advantage of the 50% sale. Will they send the # in an email, or how will I be notified?
You'll get an email, typically within 4 weeks. They send them out in bulk. I think I remember hearing the next batch was supposed to be before the end of the year, but I may be mistaken.

EDIT: Make sure that you've added all the elio emails to your email 'white list'. I think @zelio may have them all in one place.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How long does it normally take to get the PIL#? I upgraded from All-In $500 to All-In $1000 a couple weeks ago so I could take advantage of the 50% sale. Will they send the # in an email, or how will I be notified?
We were originally told the end of December will be the release but one of the blogs mentioned early in January. So you will get an email in a few weeks. The releases have between 5 and 8 weeks if I remember correctly. You will receive an email. If you stay tuned here and you see other people saying they got their notification and you did not, then check your spam folder. I was like a kid when I got mine. I wanted to shout it from the rooftops. Considering my age and level of ability that would be very difficult. LOL :-) Z

fingers

Elio Fan
Reaction score
We were originally told the end of December will be the release but one of the blogs mentioned early in January. So you will get an email in a few weeks. The releases have between 5 and 8 weeks if I remember correctly. You will receive an email. If you stay tuned here and you see other people saying they got their notification and you did not, then check your spam folder. I was like a kid when I got mine. I wanted to shout it from the rooftops. Considering my age and level of ability that would be very difficult. LOL :) Z
Thanks for the info. Sounds like you understand my anticipation.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Sounds like you understand my anticipation.
Oh Yeah! BTW I believe there used to be a popular song called "Anticipation". Maybe you could change the lyrics to match your mood while waiting for your Spot In Line and then the Elio. What fun that would be! :p :rolleyes: :) Z

Last edited:
Top Bottom