• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

When Elios And Elio Owners Congregate

GreatDanes

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
1. A shrewdness of apes12. An exaltation of larks
2. A battery of barracudas13. A troop of monkeys
3. A kaleidoscope of butterflies14. A parliament of owls
4. A quiver of cobras15. An ostentation of peacocks
5. A murder of crows16. A rookery of penguins
6. A convocation of eagles17. A prickle of porcupines
7. A charm of finches18. An unkindness of ravens
8. A skulk of foxes19. A shiver of sharks
9. A troubling of goldfish20. A pod of whales
10. A smack of jellyfish21. A descent of woodpeckers
11. A mob of kangaroos22. A zeal of zebras

a passel? a squad?

No, an eruption!

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Since the Elio will allow me to be a 'Biker' for the first time in my 67 years...........I'm downloading these Best Biker Songs to my iPod and blasting them through my Elio's premium sound system while riding in the Pack.

image.jpg

johnbern

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Oh LOOK, there's an Elio!

Goodness gracious, there's another, it's a pair of them!

(As a third, fourth, and fifth Elio round the bend) Oh my gosh it's a ______ of Elios!!!!

If we were looking at horses, it'd be a herd. If aardvarks, an aarmory. If peacocks, a muster.
The generic for birds tends to be flocks, but eagles are an aerie or convocation, ducks on the pond are a paddling or raft, there's a bevy of doves, a gaggle of geese, or even a murder of crows.
Some of my other favorites are a school of fish, a horde of rats, a passle of possums, a mob of emus, a scurry of squirrels, a weyr of dragons, a crash of rhinos, and a warren of wombats. Just to name a few!

SO, just what the heck is it called when Elios congregate?!? o_O

(As a third, fourth, and fifth Elio round the bend) Oh my gosh it's a ______ of Elios!!!!

If we were looking at horses, it'd be a herd. If aardvarks, an aarmory. If peacocks, a muster.
The generic for birds tends to be flocks, but eagles are an aerie or convocation, ducks on the pond are a paddling or raft, there's a bevy of doves, a gaggle of geese, or even a murder of crows.
Some of my other favorites are a school of fish, a horde of rats, a passle of possums, a mob of emus, a scurry of squirrels, a weyr of dragons, a crash of rhinos, and a warren of wombats. Just to name a few!

I Like the suggestion of "Pod". It goes with the likeness of whales or fish and it's a play on tripod as the Elio has 3 wheels like the tripod has 3 legs.....idk just a thought.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
My votes so far go to (say the word followed by "of Elios")

Eruption
Movement

It may be hard to get away from "Pack"... when you see a group of somethings driving down the road, it's a pack!

Don't forget, the vehicle may have another name for the model. Correct? Elio may end up being the make, and something else may be the model?

Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My votes so far go to (say the word followed by Elios)

Eruption
Movement

It may be hard to get away from "Pack"... when you see a group of somethings driving down the road, it's a pack!

Don't forget, the vehicle may have another name for the model. Correct? Elio may end up being the make, and something else may be the model?
The last I heard, Paul Elio said it would be called the Elio. As usual I can't remember where or when but when he said it it stuck in my mind. :-) Z

PJ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Since the Elio will allow me to be a 'Biker' for the first time in my 67 years...........I'm downloading these Best Biker Songs to my iPod and blasting them through my Elio's premium sound system while riding in the Pack.

View attachment 2120
Space trucking Deep Purple
Hot rod Lincoln Commander Cody and the lost planetary airmen
Hot Rod Black Oak Arkansas

Top Bottom