• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

When Is The Next Hearing For Elio Atvm Loan Application?

Reaction score
Started out this morning trying to get information about the next hearing on the Elio Motors ATVM loan application.
Called Michelle at 202-bla bla bla and she is in the office of 'Hearings & appeals about Security issues. But, I could call Elvir (I swear, he spelled his name to me). Elvir had Audrais call me. Audrais had his senior consolar Sven Rogers call me back. Sven told me that he can't even give me the name or number of the congressional hearing's office in charge of the ATVM programs. WTF, Is this the same transparent admissions we have been dealing with for the past two and a half years. When I can't find out when the next hearing is AND it is a secret from the PUBLIC? When ALL hearings are to BE PUBLIC? I am pissed off mad and I want answers. Will try again tomorrow. These people are in charge of our nukes. Yep, same Department.

Bikebrains

Elio Addict
Reaction score
WTF, Is this the same transparent admissions we have been dealing with for the past two and a half years.
Excellent choice of words! Thanks for fighting the good fight. If, after three determined attempts (strikes in baseball) you cannot get a straight answer, contact you congressional representative. The congressional representative websites have subject classification dealing with those who are having difficulty with a government agency. Maybe Elio Motors could make a blog entry giving the current status of the ATVM loan.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Started out this morning trying to get information about the next hearing on the Elio Motors ATVM loan application.
Called Michelle at 202-bla bla bla and she is in the office of 'Hearings & appeals about Security issues. But, I could call Elvir (I swear, he spelled his name to me). Elvir had Audrais call me. Audrais had his senior consolar Sven Rogers call me back. Sven told me that he can't even give me the name or number of the congressional hearing's office in charge of the ATVM programs. WTF, Is this the same transparent admissions we have been dealing with for the past two and a half years. When I can't find out when the next hearing is AND it is a secret from the PUBLIC? When ALL hearings are to BE PUBLIC? I am pissed off mad and I want answers. Will try again tomorrow. These people are in charge of our nukes. Yep, same Department.
The DoE? Why are they involved with the ATVM? I actually work for the people who employ the weapons which you speak of. But, don't blame me for ATVM loan application issues.

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Excellent choice of words! Thanks for fighting the good fight. If, after three determined attempts (strikes in baseball) you cannot get a straight answer, contact you congressional representative. The congressional representative websites have subject classification dealing with those who are having difficulty with a government agency. Maybe Elio Motors could make a blog entry giving the current status of the ATVM loan.
Thanks for the research you and everyone here at ElioOwners does!

Top Bottom