• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

When Will Production Begin?

pj rogers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The first Elio Scorpion will be a 2016 not a 2015, and will be the first week of august, 2015. Vehicles are always given the next years date because they do not want to produce several thousand and then the new year comes and they have to change all the numbers on all the various publications and paperwork. It will take EM about 6-8 weeks to get to full production because of suppliers and not orders...mark it down!

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm thinking May, a year from now. And I'm estimating several production delays and probably 1 recall by October 1, 2015. Teething problems are inevitable once the vehicles start rolling on normal roads.

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I know how I have the greatest chance of winning this shooting match
Feb. 30 2014
Just because so many people will box in any realistic date. Not because I think it will not be built...and until one comes off the line I am correct.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
An American holiday an American 3 wheeler rolling off the line the 4th of July -with fireworks and born in the USA playing in the background and a massive media blitz 12'00 noon
You're going to make those poor workers work on the 4th of July? Don't they deserve a day off too? Somehow that seems, I don't know, maybe a little un-American. LOL :-) Z

Top Bottom