• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

When Will We Be Able To Put More Money Toward Our Reservations?

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just want this to happen!! Especially after the Infinite Skyz webinar last Saturday!

I asked if the project was open source and if I could write extensions for it. The speaker said it's not open source yet, but extensions are possible. It may be open source later though.

I get kinda excited about geeky stuff! :)

"Could" turn into a nice littler "side venture" :D

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
For me I will just pay for it when it gets hear.I did open a stock acc when i ordered that will take care of both my cars.
Hi Gary and welcome to all things Elio. Nice to see other folks in town.- I'm in Wallingford
BTW, your listed reservation numbers are probably your deposit receipt from Elio.
Only if you made deposit(s) at the $1,000 all in level will you currently receive a number (that reflects your SIL-spot in line). These numbers come out in "batches" about every six weeks. There is currently a promotion (that ends next week) that you should check-out E M's blog has details.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
and I usually catch that! thanks, oops that's his join date and although he gave a few responses, I'll count him as new
There are many folks who sign-up, and never post ( see them on birthdays -most have no other communication

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
and I usually catch that! thanks, oops that's his join date and although he gave a few responses, I'll count him as new
There are many folks who sign-up, and never post ( see them on birthdays -most have no other communication
I know, but we have move "Guests" online than we do members; most likely people that signed up, but do a read only just to get the latest news without logging in.

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Today about $25.00 bucks worth IMG_2264.JPG IMG_1967.JPG
Once you have your $1K All In you can't put any more towards it through Elio; the other are correct; put it in a bank account you can get to easily when the time comes.
Yes, I put the money that I made from selling my gold and silver into a savings account. It will be there when my Elio is ready. My gold and Silver was nice to look at, but I could not drive it!

Top Bottom