• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Where Are The Jack Points?

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
smart cars come with an air compressor and slime kit:

image.jpeg

Never needed to use it in the eight years I had my smart. I learned to live without a spare and never gave it much thought. You can get a similar kit at Walmart or elsewhere for ~$25 or so.

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Elio.jpe

Elio Motors Customer Service (Elio Motors)

Jul 5, 15:20 EDT

Hey
Thanks for getting back to us.
Similar to most new vehicles on the market today, the Elio will not come with a spare tire. A charged can of tire sealant will be included with your Elio to assist in getting you safely to the nearest tire repair facility.

Best,
The Elio Team

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Elio.jpe

Elio Motors Customer Service (Elio Motors)

Jul 5, 15:20 EDT

Hey
Thanks for getting back to us.
Similar to most new vehicles on the market today, the Elio will not come with a spare tire. A charged can of tire sealant will be included with your Elio to assist in getting you safely to the nearest tire repair facility.

Best,
The Elio Team

Just carry one of these : https://www.amazon.com/Stop-Go-1075...822110&sr=8-2&keywords=mushroom+tire+plug+kit

Personally, I carry one of these : https://www.amazon.com/Stop-Go-1085...822110&sr=8-1&keywords=mushroom+tire+plug+kit and a compressor :D

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
smart cars come with an air compressor and slime kit:

View attachment 10726

Never needed to use it in the eight years I had my smart. I learned to live without a spare and never gave it much thought. You can get a similar kit at Walmart or elsewhere for ~$25 or so.
Thanks, I will look into it and I am planing a 10k trip and in some areas there is no car repair for many miles.

Top Bottom