• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Where Can I See An Elio In Real Life?

saintjerome

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this Blog. I want one! I'm ready to go all in but I was wondering where I could see an Elio in real time and touch one and maybe get in one. I'm a big guy and want to make sure I would fit. I'm in Illinois. Does anyone know where to go to see the real deal? I understand it will be a prototype.

saintjerome

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this Blog. I want one! I'm ready to go all in but I was wondering where I could see an Elio in real time and touch one and maybe get in one. I'm a big guy and want to make sure I would fit. I'm in Illinois. Does anyone know where to go to see the real deal? I understand it will be a prototype.

saintjerome

Welcome to the forum from St. Louis, MO (more or less). On the Elio Motors website there's a link that shows where their next stop is (West Palm Beach?). I'm hoping the head out to the Midwest myself, I'm willing to go on a bit of a roadtrip to check it out, but they keep scooting around us...maybe this summer (hoping!).

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score

saintjerome
they should be updating the site with the May event soon. If you could define big guy we could tell you if we have seen similar people fit.

Welcome

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome from THE Sunshine State. You're on the right track. Sitting in it was more meaningful than all the blogs/vids/posts.
It all worked for me (5'-11)!!, no rear window,blind spots. ergonomics, and of course design. It didn't feel "small", actually it felt like sitting in an oversized lounge chair with armrests. I did see really "big" (read obese) and some "tall guys" about 6'-2"+
I also saw both of those characteristics in one person.!!! Have yet to hear they needed the jaws of life to extract anyone!!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score

saintjerome
Saintjerome, Welcome to the forum and I see our friendly helpful members have already answered your questions. Lots of very talented people with expertise in many areas. Enjoy the Elio experience with us.

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome.

Have see a 6'6" gentleman fit in the Elio. He fit in without putting the front seat all the way back. If fact, I ask him to try it out so I could report my findings.
Also saw a gentleman who was in excess of 300 lbs fit in the Elio without effort. Yep, I ask him to try it out too.

Top Bottom