• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Where Do You Stand Now?

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Perhaps they are the ride and drive events scheduled exclusively for the pre-order community.

Would not make a bit of sense. They are ready have those people money. If they are doing private events would makes sense the reason is to draw cash and support from those not on board yet.
Elio has marketing down pretty good. They spent to much time on it and not enough on how to make it happen. You can give ELIO a good grade on having nearly 40,000 in different levels of preorders on a product that is not near being built and carrying the baggage ELIO is.
ELIO has preordered 4 years worth of Smartcars yearly sales. No easy task.

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score
no clue as to the one on Feb 13, 2015 .... per EM's website, on Feb 19, 2015 - Feb 20, 2015 the will be in Rome, GA at the Confluence Conference which is closed to the public .... their next public display is on Feb 27, 2015 - Feb 27, 2015 in Hampton, GA at Atlanta Motor Speedway - Feb 27 - NASCAR Sprint Cup Series qualifying

Correct, only (1)the Rome showing is closed to the public, it's a "conference" , you can buy a ticket. Elio is just a display at that conference. :rolleyes:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Would not make a bit of sense. They are ready have those people money. If they are doing private events would makes sense the reason is to draw cash and support from those not on board yet.
Elio has marketing down pretty good. They spent to much time on it and not enough on how to make it happen. You can give ELIO a good grade on having nearly 40,000 in different levels of preorders on a product that is not near being built and carrying the baggage ELIO is.
ELIO has preordered 4 years worth of Smartcars yearly sales. No easy task.
I don't think private touring the P4 makes sense either. The ride and drive events should be scheduled after the new production prototypes, but private touring the P4 isn't about fundraising. If EM is courting venture capital invite those big money investors to the Elio Motor's Corporate Headquarters and buy their airline ticket even though they can afford one. Wine, dine, and give them the grand tour.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It might just happen, thinking, if it does happen, to pick my E up in Seattle, (where my kids live), and drive it home.
Last time out, (on my bike) got knocked off the road in Butte Mt.- Bad Karma home of Evel Knievel. So thinking how cool it would be to finish what I started
That sounds like a cross country adventure ride in your new Elio!

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
simpsons_are-we-there-yet.jpg
We closing today then we was back 2013!:D:D We are getting closing and closing all the time.

Top Bottom