• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Where Do You Stand Now?

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
:DI hope to see building activity in the.next 9 months - engines in cars- finished product on tour. Money? Horse before cart. get something tangable going and interest & money will fallow.:D
MK
I am with you on this in general. As of now we do not have a engine, we have a maybe engine. Long way to go before it is on the road and proving it's self. We have a chassis we have a prototype that unless they are hiding something could be put on the road. Get the engine in who cares sell it as a Motorcycle. Then once on the road work to change laws. Getting my 16 year old granddaughter her Motorcycle learners permit soon as winter is over.
ELIO is to hung up in the dream and not focusing on production. wasting time and money on iphone dash boards in an economy car.

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
LOL, can't believe how the tone of some has changed from positive to negative on the Elio.
And just a few weeks ago some was wanting to burn me at the stake for some on the comments lately.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It may not be total 100%, however not knowing the detail Paul and his staff do everyday work. I just have faith they really want to make it happen. I over here is not much I can do but support the idea what Paul and his staff are doing. I just have high hope production will happen in 2016. You are right, I am not 100% sure it will happen, however I have hope and support Paul dream and vision. Just have faith and hope and support his vision is about all I can do. Remember "hope is a good thing maybe the best of things".
View attachment 4473 View attachment 4474
Your level of enthusiasm may just get it done. Please don't waiver on the 100%.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
LOL, can't believe how the tone of some has changed from positive to negative on the Elio.
And just a few weeks ago some was wanting to burn me at the stake for some on the comments lately.
it might be too early to gloat, but I have to say,, I put away my matches, so, although I early on considered you a heretic, I'm no longer a true believer ( but do think it will happen)

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Funniest post of the day. Elio needs to show me the money at this point in time.

Last edited:

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Some people have always been borderline a delay would push the over. And it did. I know for sure If next week Elio got approved for the ATVM loan people would change their tune in a heart beat. Even the naysayers would have to start cooking up the crow for dinner.

TeamCoconutOreo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Some people have always been borderline a delay would push the over. And it did. I know for sure If next week Elio got approved for the ATVM loan people would change their tune in a heart beat. Even the naysayers would have to start cooking up the crow for dinner.
I'd like your comment twice if I could!

TeamCoconutOreo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is my wife going from a 10 to a 20 at the Tucson mall on1/24/2015

Attachments

• tmp_20674-IMG_20150124_134916_1741270094163.jpg
    tmp_20674-IMG_20150124_134916_1741270094163.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 179

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Getting the loan in it's self will not guarantee of production. ELIO has a management problem, a loan guarantee of 240 million would not be near enough without addressing that issue first.

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Getting the loan in it's self will not guarantee of production. ELIO has a management problem, a loan guarantee of 240 million would not be near enough without addressing that issue first.

As outsiders we really have no idea. You can speculate all you want it doesn't make it true. Even the best and most experienced of people make mistakes and are fallible. I cannot render judgement on something I have no direct involvement on other than my reservation and a desire to see them succeed. We are all on the outside looking in.

Top Bottom