• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Where Do You Stand Now?

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
LOL, can't believe how the tone of some has changed from positive to negative on the Elio.
And just a few weeks ago some was wanting to burn me at the stake for some on the comments lately.

I don't think anyone objects to skepticism. Many who wanted to "burn you at the stakes" (as you put it) didn't and still don't agree with your assertion that PE is a liar and a scam artist. I think the issue people have with you is the tone and hatred that you inflect in your postings.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
iagree.gif

TK24275

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I believe that the Elio will be a reality in 2016. In fact, I included it in my newly completed website:
Western PA 3c40mpg Auto Club.
Check it out. Many similarities between all three vehicles. I intend to own all three vehicle come 2016 — FUN is not free, some you pay for, others you lease, and some you have to have patience and wait for!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I believe that the Elio will be a reality in 2016. In fact, I included it in my newly completed website:
Check it out. Many similarities between all three vehicles. I intend to own all three vehicle come 2016 — FUN is not free, some you pay for, others you lease, and some you have to have patience and wait for!
TK2425, welcome from sunny New Mexico, Land of Enchantment and miles of great roads for our Elios.

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Check it out. Many similarities between all three vehicles. I intend to own all three vehicle come 2016 — FUN is not free, some you pay for, others you lease, and some you have to have patience and wait for![/QUOTE
Welcome back TK24275!

Welcome back TK24275!

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As outsiders we really have no idea. You can speculate all you want it doesn't make it true. Even the best and most experienced of people make mistakes and are fallible. I cannot render judgement on something I have no direct involvement on other than my reservation and a desire to see them succeed. We are all on the outside looking in.

Thanks BlioKart for some semblance of reality and sanity.
Every few posts here contain the same reheated hogwash.
Does any of us really know what has or has not transpired in EM's central command?
No you do not!!
Could it be possible that something changed after Paul's ATVM remark?
Yes it could!!
Give it a rest.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Where do I stand now after following Elio from 2008-today? The first 4 years doubtful, followed by 2 years of 100% sure and in the past 3 weeks back to thinking it may just be a dream. The focus now seems to be Touring the P's and Eliowear. The IAV engine as long as it took to develop can be used in the Elio or some other future car. As a long time supporter, I need a Jolt of Elio funding news in the next 30-60 days along with news that the prototype builds underway.

Last edited:
Top Bottom