• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Where/how Did You Find This Forum?

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm curious to see the answers ......

As for me, I stumbled on it. Searching and searching for an Elio forum while at work (ssshhhhh) many were blocked. I was on 2 before here both the same. Only a handful of regulars and they were very negative (just make it already, delay delay delay) is all they talked about so of course not many stuck around. Including me.

Was very glad to find this forum and the MODS here do a great job, heck the other ones didn't even control/delete the spam bots.

Just curious to as how all y'all found THIS site.......

Last edited:

Bilbo B

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Google. Google search is an extension of me. Searched for Elio when I first discovered it (also thanks to Google. Checking the Spotlight section of their 'News' app on my phone and found an article from USA Today. Saw it the next weekend in Schaumberg. Talk about lucky timing).

RMClubfitter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Google. Google search is an extension of me. Searched for Elio when I first discovered it (also thanks to Google. Checking the Spotlight section of their 'News' app on my phone and found an article from USA Today. Saw it the next weekend in Schaumberg. Talk about lucky timing).

Google for me also. The older I get the more I lean on Google to remember the things I used to know. It's kinda like adding memory chips to a computer. Makes me function a lot faster and smoother.

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Searched for "Elio Motors" on Swagbucks (check out Swagbucks. You get paid with gift cards VERY SLOWLY for searching the internet. Hey, I'm searching anyway. Might as well pick up a little money. If you decide to use it, send me a conversation and let me invite you through Facebook. They match what you earn into my account for the first 1000.) and this forum showed up at the top as an add.

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I came across this one and one other while researching the Elio. Saved the pages. After putting money down, I was cleaning out my "favorites", and remembered this group seemed more than a little great. I decided to join..

Top Bottom