• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Where The Tadpole Was Headed.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So this is about where the reverse trike was headed if the Elio didn't show up in time...
Either here.. or here (below that) (both rear wheel drive, and not all weather)
CRD_-_rear_34_rgt_side_-_A.jpg

http://www.bikernettrikes.com/pages/ROADSTERCYCLE_TRIKES.aspx

000.png

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I really like the looks of the Roadstercycle Trike and would love to drive one .... that said, I wouldn't want to buy one .... it looks to me like something Jay Leno would be interested in .... a unique attention getter that would be fun to ride on a beautiful day

Jim

Mike W

Elio Addict
Reaction score
These are amazing vehicles! Probably way more than I would want to/be able to afford to spend and you still don't get the safety/all weather benefits of the Elio. On the other hand, the cool factor is, well, the Elio is cool but we're talking custom Harley and they are hard to beat for cool on two wheels, much less three.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
These are amazing vehicles! Probably way more than I would want to/be able to afford to spend and you still don't get the safety/all weather benefits of the Elio. On the other hand, the cool factor is, well, the Elio is cool but we're talking custom Harley and they are hard to beat for cool on two wheels, much less three.
Yes, I agree. Cool has it's merits. And don't get me wrong, I have affection for almost all three wheelers plus four, with in their context.
But I admit, I've become very dedicated to the Elio idea because the goal is so VERY different from simply cool.
There is only a few times in history of the auto where the elements of dedication to a good purpose matched to good vision, design and execution have happened as nicely as the Elio.
BUT, I'm preaching to quire yes?

Mike W

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes, I agree. Cool has it's merits. And don't get me wrong, I have affection for almost all three wheelers plus four, with in their context.
But I admit, I've become very dedicated to the Elio idea because the goal is so VERY different from simply cool.
There is only a few times in history of the auto where the elements of dedication to a good purpose matched to good vision, design and execution have happened as nicely as the Elio.
BUT, I'm preaching to quire yes?
Preach it, Brother!!

Top Bottom