• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Who Do You Talk To To Suggest An Event Venue?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Mother Earth News is having 4 fairs this year and I think it would be a great place to have the Elio be seen. I'm sure it is too late for the first and I think it also conflicts with the next Florida show, but it is in Asheville, NC April 12-13. May 31-June 1 is in Puyallup, WA (I have a special interest in this one because it is closer to home than any of the events currently scheduled). Sept 12-14 is in Seven Springs, Penn and Oct 25-26 is in Topeka, Kansas. I know the fairs are all about sustainable lifestyle but having the Elio in the area would expose it to a lot of people. Thoughts anyone? :-) Z

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Mother Earth News is having 4 fairs this year and I think it would be a great place to have the Elio be seen. I'm sure it is too late for the first and I think it also conflicts with the next Florida show, but it is in Asheville, NC April 12-13. May 31-June 1 is in Puyallup, WA (I have a special interest in this one because it is closer to home than any of the events currently scheduled). Sept 12-14 is in Seven Springs, Penn and Oct 25-26 is in Topeka, Kansas. I know the fairs are all about sustainable lifestyle but having the Elio in the area would expose it to a lot of people. Thoughts anyone? :) Z

Sounds like a great idea to me! Send them a message with the information. Who knows maybe they will be able to make it to one of the events.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If they do... Asheville, NC April 12-13 ... then I will be there :)
I believe that is the most unlikely because I think it conflicts with a Florida event. I may be wrong. I wish I could go to the Asheville one because there is a hempcrete house there I would love to see. That is a little too far away. LOL :-) Z

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
I believe that is the most unlikely because I think it conflicts with a Florida event. I may be wrong. I wish I could go to the Asheville one because there is a hempcrete house there I would love to see. That is a little too far away. LOL :) Z
There's a geodesic home community nearby that I want to visit as well + the waterfalls in nearby Brevard should be at max volume around then.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wanted to make one more plug for the Puyallup Fair in Washington State. It's listed here with the other top ten in the USA..

http://www.usa.worldweb.com/TravelArticles/Top10/8-147142.html

In case anyone wanted to see it, these are the biggest in the continental USA, plus how many people go.
TEXAS STATE FAIR - 3m
THE BIG E: EASTERN STATES EXPOSITION - 1.3m
ARIZONA EXPOSITION & STATE FAIR - 1.3m
MINNESOTA STATE FAIR - 1.7m
IOWA STATE FAIR -1.1m
NEW YORK STATE FAIR -1.1m
PUYALLUP FAIR -1.1m
Tulsa State Fair -1m
North Carolina SF -1m
Indiana State - 975k
CALIFORNIA STATE FAIR - 940k
Winconson SF - 911k
Ohio SF - 903k
Oklahoma SF - 900k
OHIO STATE FAIR - 900k
New Mexico SF - 738k
KENTUCKY STATE FAIR - 600k

Last edited:

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wanted to make one more plug for the Puyallup Fair in Washington State. It's listed here with the other top ten in the USA..

http://www.usa.worldweb.com/TravelArticles/Top10/8-147142.html

In case anyone wanted to see it, these are the biggest in the continental USA, plus how many people go.
TEXAS STATE FAIR - 3m
THE BIG E: EASTERN STATES EXPOSITION - 1.3m
ARIZONA EXPOSITION & STATE FAIR - 1.3m
MINNESOTA STATE FAIR - 1.7m
IOWA STATE FAIR -1.1m
NEW YORK STATE FAIR -1.1m
PUYALLUP FAIR -1.1m
Tulsa State Fair -1m
North Carolina SF -1m
Indiana State - 975k
CALIFORNIA STATE FAIR - 940k
Winconson SF - 911k
Ohio SF - 903k
Oklahoma SF - 900k
OHIO STATE FAIR - 900k
New Mexico SF - 738k
KENTUCKY STATE FAIR - 600k

LOL!
Man, you went about it all wrong! you just gave EM 4 "other" Fairs that are BIGGER than PUYALLUP! :eek: :oops: o_O

Top Bottom