• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Why Elio?

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello all, and I know people are thinking why Elio in these present days of lower gas prices? I am an older guy and I ride motorcycles a lot when the weather is suitable here in Minnesota. I want an Elio to drive year-round as a second car. I love tinkering with motorcycles and would do all my own maintenance on an Elio if I had one. I also like to be unique, so I would enjoy the attention that an Elio would bring because it is not the usual vehicle that you see every day around town. I don't have my name on the list and I have not put any money down to get one. I watch all the developments as they come around. Just a great concept! I'm waiting...........
Welcome Dexter! I think you're gonna like it here ;)

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I love what Chip Foose can do to a car/truck and his vision. It would be interesting to see just one of his drawings of an Elio.
I wouldn't let Foose touch any of my vehicles; I don't really want his wheels or one of his paint jobs (he's really not that great).
I would however let Dave Kindig do whatever he wanted to; he is 100 times better than Chip

If you want to see some of his work you'll find it here Customs by Kindig It

CrimsonEclipse

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello all, and I know people are thinking why Elio in these present days of lower gas prices? I am an older guy and I ride motorcycles a lot when the weather is suitable here in Minnesota. I want an Elio to drive year-round as a second car. I love tinkering with motorcycles and would do all my own maintenance on an Elio if I had one. I also like to be unique, so I would enjoy the attention that an Elio would bring because it is not the usual vehicle that you see every day around town. I don't have my name on the list and I have not put any money down to get one. I watch all the developments as they come around. Just a great concept! I'm waiting...........

1. Inexpensive to buy
2. no dealership aka middleman
3. easy to work on
4. low cost of owdership
5. simple vehicle
6. fuel prices will not stay low forever.

Top Bottom