• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Why Hasn't The Elio Been Built Yet?

ElioFrank

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I'm guessing it's finances. I saw the thread with the minutes of the meeting up in Detroit in 2010. Sounds like the same things are being said today. All the vendors are on board, you've been testing for over 4 years, build the Elio already or just come clean and tell everyone that it's not viable? Am I missing something here? o_O

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm guessing it's finances. I saw the thread with the minutes of the meeting up in Detroit in 2010. Sounds like the same things are being said today. All the vendors are on board, you've been testing for over 4 years, build the Elio already or just come clean and tell everyone that it's not viable? Am I missing something here? o_O

Sounds like you answered your own question.
Like I said, if they would have got the loan, I think we all would be driving in one today. JMO

ElioFrank

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
But in the video on Fox business, Paul said they had $47 million, hopefully that's enough to get them started. It's a simple design, I would like to have one. If they go under, it's not a complicated machine to work on.

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The government didn't make it rain on them Elio's
obama-cash-money-make-it-rain.gif

DBN477

Elio Addict
Reaction score
But in the video on Fox business, Paul said they had $47 million, hopefully that's enough to get them started. It's a simple design, I would like to have one. If they go under, it's not a complicated machine to work on.

If they were looking to raise $260 million, I don't see how $47million will get Elio into production.

Top Bottom