• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Why No Law Suit...............

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I didn't check today, but when I did look after it came back on, that was my experience. Only the homepage is there. No linked pages.
I bet they are working on them and it'll give us all of the updates that we ask for soon. I like that Paul is working on funding and is keeping us up to date. Plus don't forget to get a refurbished used car from him to support the cause. Every penny counts.

Donnyboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Only the home page loads. Nothing else works. I feel like Paul only started Elio so he could be a CEO and make a big salary as long as he could. It appears he was successful in fleecing reservation holders and investors. I guess he "stole" so much money that now he can sell a few used cars just to make it look like he's working. I lost money on my reservation. And I was dumb enough to buy shares. I wrote off the investment as a total loss in 2023. I didn't actually sell the shares... they are being held at VStock Transfer. They can keep them. Who cares. But I really feel bad for the people of Shreveport that got their hopes up for nothing. Paul tricked an entire city. He's definitely got the skills to sell used cars.

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Only the home page loads. Nothing else works. I feel like Paul only started Elio so he could be a CEO and make a big salary as long as he could. It appears he was successful in fleecing reservation holders and investors. I guess he "stole" so much money that now he can sell a few used cars just to make it look like he's working. I lost money on my reservation. And I was dumb enough to buy shares. I wrote off the investment as a total loss in 2023. I didn't actually sell the shares... they are being held at VStock Transfer. They can keep them. Who cares. But I really feel bad for the people of Shreveport that got their hopes up for nothing. Paul tricked an entire city. He's definitely got the skills to sell used cars.
Was the Elio Coin every sold?

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Didn't that go with Patrick "Cash" Byrne and his Russian girlfriend? Didn't he show up on some island with no extradition laws with the US?
He sure did and in the end, he has enough real cash to live the rest of his life comfortably. Eliocoin was pretty much one of his last things he hih before he got ousted. Taking money from Overstock and giving it to a defunct car company so they could pay off some debt (which I believe most of that went into PE's pocket as he was drawing a $250K/yr salary for a company racking up $17M in debt by doing absolutely nothing and leaving his fans and investors high and dry. I'm still shocked he's still in Phoenix. I guess over time people accepted the loss and moved on. Many people do not like to admit they made a bad investment. Reason why back by the OP, nobody will even find him and just ask what's going on.

I am glad I made money on the IPO and appreciate PE allowed me to do that. So, I don't have a problem with that aspect.

Top Bottom