• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Wife's Idea

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Got to sit in it this morning in Charlotte. It's just like we were hoping it would be. My wife was tickled. She can't wait. I think she had a good idea for the back seat. She said there was plenty of room and an airplane style tray table would be nice. For a laptop, etc...
Let Lear know. LOL They will probably come up with the option. :-) Z

Oldfarmer

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm already looking on Ebay and elsewhere at old airplane seats for sale. Pull off the tray table, throw away the seat (or as my neighbors do with old couches and recliners- put it on the porch). The big question is what are the numbers (width, height, etc) would you need to fit whatever seat E puts in.
Then I have to worry about reclining the front seat and not getting a cup of coffee thrown at me....

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Make it an inflatable tray and you'll have a perpetual tray and airbag combination. make it flip over the top of the seat to serve as either front or back seat tray.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The few times I rode in a commercial airplane I was told by somebody to put up my tray when we were about to land. You'll be the pilot to announce your ready to hit somethings or otherwise planning to stop or swerve. But, then again the Ladies can drive and you ride back there. just saying
OK so we know whose driving pants your in. OH did I just make a faux pas?

Top Bottom