• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Wings Over North Georgia Air Show, Rome, Ga - October 18 & 19

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I bet you find most hose stretchers.
Drive many diffrent cars?
Just sayin.
Maybe... when I look at my fuel gauge and see it low, I notice the little arrow pointing to the side that the gas cap is on. My wife's car is a right filler and my truck is a left filler but I look every time just to be sure. It's not like it'll change but my memory isn't what it used to be.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like the Party is over at Rome!!

Josh,
I, for one , Thank you for the info you have provided for our questions. Had I made it to the show, I would not had the presents of mind to ask all of the questions I have on our Elios. I would, have been Over come by just Seeing/Touching the thing and forgotten my questions.
Thank you sooo much for your dedication for helping us find the answers to our many questions.

BTW, I wish you well on the drive up to/thru the Dragon, if that is still on and a Safe return home.

Will you be able to make it to B'ham??

Thank you amd no, but I believe that Goofyone will.

I do plan on heading out to Birmingham on Saturday morning and will likely spend a good part of the day there. :)

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks to those who recommended I go on Tail of the Dragon, did it twice and had a blast! An idiot scared me silly though , an incoming sport bike was riding the white line, MY white line! I drifted to the center and he passed me on the right as his buddy passed me on the left.
Wasn't 't time fr you to cash in all the chips.

goldwing06

Elio Addict
Reaction score
well, rome was nice to see the physical vehicle but i'm looking forward to having the elio here in jax next month and i will stand in line long enough to sit in it this time. however when airplanes are flying, gotta be watching. couldn't have asked for better weather though but i wish i had taken a folding chair. one of the best run air shows i've ever attended. pattie was spectacular.

Top Bottom