• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Woo Hoo I'm In Too !

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Y'all'

Went all in yesterday at 250, can't wait. Racing through my mind : color, options, place in line and delivery date. Oh and looking forward to sporting my T-shirt. LOL
Hi jaydogg13, welcome to the forum. I found it best to use the search to learn about the car and to keep from double posting when I first started. Don't forget to get on the map and If your Military, please stop in and introduce yourself.:)

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Elio Owners forum from Atlanta, GA! :)

We are very glad to have you here. Glad you are interested in this vehicle and were willing to put down your hard earned money to help make it happen. Now you get to enjoy the rest of this journey watching as this works its way through engineering an testing into a real product rolling off an assembly line sometime next year.

You have joined a very diverse group of people from all over the country who really enjoy discussing everything there is to know about this interesting vehicle. I hope you enjoy your time here reading about and/or discussing all there is to know about Elio Motors.

If you ever happen to have any issues while on this forum please be sure to notify a staff member as we are here to help. :cool:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Y'all'

Went all in yesterday at 250, can't wait. Racing through my mind : color, options, place in line and delivery date. Oh and looking forward to sporting my T-shirt. LOL
Jaydogg, welcome to the forum and the growing legion of future Elio owners. As you look at the various topics on the forum you will learn so much about the development and production of the Elio. I started out with a $100 reservation and became so intrigued with the Elio and knew I wanted to secure a definite place in the production line that I made two upgrades until I had my "magical" number. We are a helpful friendly group and we look forward to you contributions to the forum. Welcome and enjoy this historic journey.

Top Bottom