• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Woodward Dream Cruise August 15th

Reaction score
I just seen the Elio Team MIGHT be attending the Woodward Dream Cruise in Birmingham MI, Saturday, August 15th. This MIGHT be a great and wonderful exciting visit because the P-4 is running around in California and out west. I am GUESSING just MAYBE THE P-5 IS GOING TO MAKE IT'S DAY-BOO in the motor city. I went last year and had a ball. It is the biggest party I've ever attended. Outrageously Wonderful. Keep an eye on this OHIO folks, we just might have two meeting in August.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I just seen the Elio Team MIGHT be attending the Woodward Dream Cruise in Birmingham MI, Saturday, August 15th. This MIGHT be a great and wonderful exciting visit because the P-4 is running around in California and out west. I am GUESSING just MAYBE THE P-5 IS GOING TO MAKE IT'S DAY-BOO in the motor city. I went last year and had a ball. It is the biggest party I've ever attended. Outrageously Wonderful. Keep an eye on this OHIO folks, we just might have two meeting in August.
What happened to the P3 (the silver one)? Aren't they using it any longer? (Just incase the P5 isn't done).
My guess on the P5 is 2nd or 3rd week in Oct.

Would love to make the trip out to MI, but with limited funding at this time; a trip like that is not on my To-Do list.

Top Bottom