1. Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

    You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. Hate the new look? Click Here to learn how to go back to the old one!

Would This Fuel End Elios Future?

Discussion in 'In The News' started by Travelbuzz1, Jan 7, 2019.

  1. RSchneider

    RSchneider Elio Addict

    Messages:
    1,474
    Likes Received:
    1,148
    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2017
    Location:
    Hellertown, PA
    Brazil is not the best example. PetroBras is a scam that is literally to export oil for cash and then the government used the ethanol for the people in their own country (which turned out to be a disaster). In the end, it never worked. Thus why Brazil has a massive economic problem. It is truly the 1% that owns the other 99%. Go spend a week there and you'll be convinced.
     

Share This Page