• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Would With Your Elio ?

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Would I let a valet park my Elio... hmmm... I'm a fairly laid-back kinda guy... if the valet wanted to give it a go, I'd let him. I would of course let him know that he doesn't have a rear-view mirror, he IS sitting in the MIDDLE of the vehicle, and it IS a manual. Otherwise, sure I'd let him.

Would I let someone "borrow" it? Probably not, I'd loan them my other vehicle. I'd be glad to ride in the back seat while they drove if they just wanted to drive.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Assuming we get our ELIO's someday there are a few things we must figure out if we will allow .
I will start off with
Valet Parking , would you allow the Valet to park your ELIO?

All in fun of course ,we have to come up with something to talk about the ELIO. Or there would be no forum anymore.
It depends on what she looks like.

Dallas B. Sims

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I'm used to passing vehicles around. I swap vehicles with family, friends, and firefighters. We swap motorcycles, cars, trucks, ambulances, fire engines, ladder trucks, and heavy equipment. My Elio will be no different.
When it comes to valets, I might hold off until I know I can get whiskey dents and insurance claims taken care of. But really, I'm not worried. I'd toss you the keys.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
figuring they drive exotics and BIG h.p. cars, I'd see no reason not to trust them w/a 60hp, 1200lb vehicle, it's not like they could pop the clutch and see the sky. Happened to me once w/ a MGTD with a big Buick engine (once around the block and it would overheat -not enough radiator)

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've only been to one place that had Valet parking .... a fish house in southern California .... the only reason they had Valet parking was the didn't have sufficient parking space right beside their parking lot .... so, for me its a non issue, we don't travel in those circles

Same here except the one place. I'm a public transportation, super market, bike trail sort of guy. But if I was high class, I would prefer to park my own ride.

Top Bottom