• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Yellowjacket

YellowJacket

Reaction score
I am a retired robotics and automation engineer in College Park GA. Ran several research and development companies for close to 30 years. I worked projects for Ford as well as Goodyear Aerospace and Hughes. Looking forward to the Elio. I am just about to reserve, but doing a little research here to satisfy some questions I have.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am a retired robotics and automation engineer in College Park GA. Ran several research and development companies for close to 30 years. I worked projects for Ford as well as Goodyear Aerospace and Hughes. Looking forward to the Elio. I am just about to reserve, but doing a little research here to satisfy some questions I have.
YellowJacket, welcome to the forum, repository of information on the Elio. It is a great source for your research. I'd recommend starting with the threads that most appeal to you or address a specific concern you have. We try to keep the forum informative and entertaining and look forward to your questions, comments, and opinions. We are usually a friendly helpful bunch so do not hesitate to ask any question. Welcome and enjoy the experience and the journey with us.

Puna bob

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Welcome Yellowjacket, It's a great place to learn about all things Elio.
Too bad you didn't join yesterday when it was announced that the new design engine will be dyno tested in February,
you would have got a big dose on enthusiasm but today they announced a delay in production until first half of 2016 so
obviously it is now a complete scam

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome :)

RKing

Elio Addict
Reaction score
welcome Yellowjacket, from Tennessee and another engineer here. We have some fun, you will probably find some like minded people here to pass some time with. Nice place we have here :)

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yellowjacket, welcome to the Elio Family! The news we got about the engine yesterday was fantastic........however the news today about the production delay is disappointing. I'm still a believer but looks like we may have to spring for another set of wheels before we get our Elio's. This forum is filled with information, from knuckle bangers, gear heads, Engineers (such as yourself) and complete knowledgeless (is that even a word) people such as myself! All in all, a lot of us are here, to have some fun and pass the time. So welcome aboard, enjoy the ride!:)

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, Welcome to our Elio Family Forum, YellowJacket. Certainly hope that you can find all the answers you seek here, with us. Looking forward to have you fully on board and to hear more from you!

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome from Georgia, YellowJacket.
images5S5C6Y9N.jpg

Top Bottom