• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Yesterday In Sw Minnesota...

charchri4

Elio Addict
Reaction score
6ro5qv.jpg

Nothing else to do so I ordered an Elio! Glad to see a few other Minnesota folks here!!!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
6ro5qv.jpg

Nothing else to do so I ordered an Elio! Glad to see a few other Minnesota folks here!!!
Charchri14, welcome to the forum, repository of information about the Elio and also bunch of unrelated topics which I note from other threads you have already discovered. Congratulations on your decision on making a reservation. We are, usually, a helpful friendly group and try to keep the forum informative and entertaining so you will find some craziness here. We look forward to your comments and opinions and hope you enjoy both the experience and the journey with those of us on the forum.

Sam

Elio Addict
Reaction score
6ro5qv.jpg

The wife & I take a trip every other August to Pipestone, Mn. Great folks up there. She bought a book about the people who settled that country. The title was taken from a letter a lady wrote to a sister. This sister was preparing to move there. The title was "Bring Warm Clothes."

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
my wife is from the small town of Estelline, SD which is in the eastern part of the state .... north of Sioux Falls, between Brookings and Watertown .... we spend the summers out there in our camper and pop in and out of western Minnesota to visit various relatives of hers .... that's a beautiful part of the country with some great back roads that should really be fun in an Elio

charchri4

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The wife & I take a trip every other August to Pipestone, Mn. Great folks up there. She bought a book about the people who settled that country. The title was taken from a letter a lady wrote to a sister. This sister was preparing to move there. The title was "Bring Warm Clothes."
Yeah Pipestone I am sitting 12 miles from there right now!!!

charchri4

Elio Addict
Reaction score
my wife is from the small town of Estelline, SD which is in the eastern part of the state .... north of Sioux Falls, between Brookings and Watertown .... we spend the summers out there in our camper and pop in and out of western Minnesota to visit various relatives of hers .... that's a beautiful part of the country with some great back roads that should really be fun in an Elio

LOL JEBar this place is a god forsaken tundra waste land with no redeeming qualities whatsoever to it! Well OK other than never having to lock anything because there is no one here to bother it! Given a choice I would be anywhere on the right side of the mason Dixon line!

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
LOL JEBar this place is a god forsaken tundra waste land with no redeeming qualities whatsoever to it! Well OK other than never having to lock anything because there is no one here to bother it! Given a choice I would be anywhere on the right side of the mason Dixon line!

you know the old saying about the grass being greener on the other side of the fence ..... I really enjoy being in your part of the country but am very happy to not be out there during cold weather ..:)

Top Bottom