• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Your Chance To Vote To Make Yellow The 8th Color Over On The Elio Blog.

Kronos

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score

They look like grapes. Mmm grape juice. I'd say my least favorite color is yellow, sadly. I'd much prefer a neon pink over almost any shade of yellow, any day. :O

I'm not quite sure what "earthen color" is, but I think that would have been my vote. I know: Boring. XD

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
There will not likely be another color in the first year or two. There are 7 colors because the Shreveport plant has 7 paint lines and EM has determined it is most efficient, read cost effective, to dedicate each line to a single color even if the lines can technically paint multiple colors.

In the future it is possible colors could be changed out either temporarily or permanently or EM could re-enable at least one paint line to paint multiple colors however that likely will not happen soon.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There will not likely be another color in the first year or two. There are 7 colors because the Shreveport plant has 7 paint lines and EM has determined it is most efficient, read cost effective, to dedicate each line to a single color even if the lines can technically paint multiple colors.
Goofyone.........slow draw on that reply!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score

In the future it is possible colors could be changed out either temporarily or permanently or EM could re-enable at least one paint line to paint multiple colors however that likely will not happen soon.
Hmmmm. I know you didn't mean it this way but an Elio painted in multiple colors, if they are the ones I like, would be awesome. :-) Z

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hmmmm. I know you didn't mean it this way but an Elio painted in multiple colors, if they are the ones I like, would be awesome. :) Z

Golf Harlequin
HarlequinGolfMk5.jpg

Top Bottom