• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Your Elio Replaces?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'll be parking/keeping my 1987 Toyota truck, and using my new Elio for my everyday go-to-work vehicle and weekend fun runner. I'll also be keeping my 1987 Honda Shadow but will probably be taking the Elio auto-cycle on most group rides.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Jeff Jones. I will be replacing my 1999 Camry that currently has over 220,000 miles on it. I hope you enjoy this outrageous and interesting group. :-) Z

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK, BadBoy, you asked. My plan is taking shape.
Here is what I plan for my Elio to replace when the time comes or before.
The Toys I don't use or don't need, that I have gathered over the years!!
Even at Fire Sale prices, I might be able to pay off my Elio.
1) Hanglider
2) Scuba gear
3) 6x12 box trailer, where my girls sleep, as I live in an apartment.
4) GoldWing
5) Harley Dyna
6) '03 Sorento, has been a good one
7) JOB, will retire next year and hit the Road. Have started an Elio travel 'Bucket List'
8) Lady friend, find a new one that likes to travel/camp, all over this country, maybe Alaska
9) Abode, thinking 'bout moving to Tn.
Things to keep:
1) small pop-up
2) 4 wheeler/small flat bed trailer, for hunting
2) things that pop when I crook my finger, for deer/bear/coyote hunting
3) Sit on top kayak, outfitted for stand-up fishing.
4) Gold panning/dredgeing equiptment.
5) Stain Glass making tool/suppiles.

With the Elio, I have a plan!!
uh..where will your girls sleep? Don't see anything about them in your future? I love it when a plan comes together!

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I too want the chin spoiler and the rocker extension, I asked Jerome on Friday about the effect of these on ground clearance. He said the effect should not be more than 1 inch. Hope this helps.
No!! Now it makes me want them more, lol. Probable will be way too expensive to get what I want.

Devilstower

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I'll be tag-teaming the Elio and my Chevy Volt. My bet is that on cold days—when the Volt tends to run its gas engine and the battery capacity is reduced—the Elio might actually best the plug-in hybrid on mileage.

I'm also selling off a light sport aircraft that I rarely fly these days. I expect the Elio to scratch that same itch.

Top Bottom