• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

You've Just Gotten Your Elio What Do You Do First?

JWSET

Elio Fan
Reaction score
When I get mine will drive it around for all the folks to see that laughed at myself and wife when we told them we were getting the Elio. Since most folks in our little town think is is just a scam. Will be nice to show them to their face that Elio is no joke, it is the real deal.

I will be smiling from ear to ear as their mouths drop open. :D

DikiJ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
WORK ON SELLING SOME OF MY OTHER CARS TO PAY FOR IT .
( I WILL BE GETTING TWO ELIOS )

View attachment 10768
I once owned a 1957 Isetta. It was a sort of puke green. I loved that car. I was in college and I was pretty well known because of it. I paid $50.00 dollars for it in 1962. After graduation from college I sold it for $450.00. Now they're worth $30k To $50K. Darn hindsight.

DikiJ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If the shipping cost is the same I'll probably pick mine up in Houston since it is quicker for me to get there than to go to Shreveport. I'll make that call when the time comes.

DAVID BROWER

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I once owned a 1957 Isetta. It was a sort of puke green. I loved that car. I was in college and I was pretty well known because of it. I paid $50.00 dollars for it in 1962. After graduation from college I sold it for $450.00. Now they're worth $30k To $50K. Darn hindsight.

I GOT THE RED & WHITE ONE IN FOR $500 IN 1990 .
IT WAS IN PARTS BUT A SOLID COMPLETE CAR WITH GOOD PAPERWORK .

DSC_0921.JPG

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
If the shipping cost is the same I'll probably pick mine up in Houston since it is quicker for me to get there than to go to Shreveport. I'll make that call when the time comes.
You can have it delivered to your door if you want.
They have not worked out the final pricing of it (the full transport fee and the additional fee for the to your door service).
You can go in, order it, do your paperwork and funding; then depending on the options you choose, it will be dropped off at your doorstep the next day.

Top Bottom