• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Zelio

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Lil4X

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If they were holding the camera, they must have been swinging in a hammock, or was that engine swinging?
When that engine's running at full throttle it wouldn't be a good idea to have someone in the test cell with it . . . just in case something lets go. If you look at the original video, notice that the entire scene is moving, not just the engine. The camera is probably secured to something flimsy that's rocking with the vibration and noise. It looks like the camera is swinging - maybe suspended from a high bracket near the ceiling. That motion is exaggerated in the cropped video where only the front of the engine is visible.

Whatever the case, I'm sure Z is enjoying it . . . :)

J9design

Elio Fan
Reaction score
We were so lucky to have been able to meet Zelio at Portland and know that her enthusiasm should be promoted throughout the final stages of our joint venture. We know that all good things come to those who wait. If we see our Elio by June of 2015, then we will have waited for almost 1 and a half years. (#3957) As we get older, time flies by...I know that when we see hiring at the plant, we'll be celebrating big time!

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am relatively new here and have spent time reading through a lot of threads and posts and can't help but be curious about Zelio. She definitely left her mark here. When I joined this forum I left a hello in the Regional Forum in the Southern states, Arkansas specifically. She had greeted many folks there even though she was from Oregon. I wonder if Paul Elio or the Elio team are aware of her? Is there anyone that can give a background on her and her involvement.

Thanks

Top Bottom