• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

10/08/2014 - Tech Talk - First Peek Inside The Elio Motors Facility

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
I highly recommend everyone click on the link "View more pictures of the facility here.", at the bottom of the post by GoofyOne.

VERY cool and exciting and informational and great. For some of the pics, I'm sure for those of us that have never been in a plant like this, there's no idea how to get a concept of the size of the buildings, the equipment, etc.

AWESOME!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I highly recommend everyone click on the link "View more pictures of the facility here.", at the bottom of the post by GoofyOne.

VERY cool and exciting and informational and great. For some of the pics, I'm sure for those of us that have never been in a plant like this, there's no idea how to get a concept of the size of the buildings, the equipment, etc.

AWESOME!
Thank you Jeff. Do you want to join me in the cheer leading squad? That was my exact reaction. I simply was not quite as colorful as you in presentation. :p :rolleyes: :) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
BTW, Goofyone, I forgot to thank you for posting this. I get goose bumps every time I look at the pictures taken in and around the plant. Just think, next year I will be touring that plant. That is so awesome! :-) Z

I sure hope they will have trams because there is no way I can walk through all that space. :oops: :rolleyes: :)

Top Bottom