• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2015 - 16 Nfl Fan Talk Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm ashamed to say I'm a Seahawk fan; they flat out cannot play ball today.
They'd be better off staying in the locker room at half time and forfeit the game.

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, seriously. Here's my recap of the AZ/GB game:
:eek2: :eek2::faint:

And now we have #1 vs #2 seed in the NFC Championship game next week. It should be another good one.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Broncos lucked out!:eek: They're going to have to catch and hang onto the ball a whole lot better than they did with the Steelers if they want ANY chance of winning playing the Patriots. Pretty frustrating to watch, but I'll take the win. Good thing it's going to be played in Denver!!

msmith5150

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Broncos lucked out!:eek: They're going to have to catch and hang onto the ball a whole lot better than they did with the Steelers if they want ANY chance of winning playing the Patriots. Pretty frustrating to watch, but I'll take the win. Good thing it's going to be played in Denver!!

AGREED!! I kept saying "stop trying to run the ball!" but then I'm like "omg, guys. catch those short passes please!"
BUT, zero turnovers!

They definitely cannot play like that against NE...

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
They need to add another column to QB stats; dropped passes.
And if Peyton was felling better than he has for the last 2 years :scared: that man must be in a life of pain beyond the 10 scale.

I must congratulate both the Steelers and the Panthers for being well controlled and respectful to the other teams after their games.
Quite a change from the rest of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom